17 February 2009

A Sister I Never Had

Today, was a usual day, falling asleep only at 7 in the morning because I was determined to finish my crossword puzzle and decided to follow through with a few episodes of Bleach before I hit the sack. And there goes the rest of my plans for the day, visiting the optician, collecting my long overdue uniforms, going to the bank and visiting this new cafe cum restaurant which has 2 famous baristas who are pretty cute too.

Until I found Joann, she is a childhood playmate, someone who is kind to me all the time, someone who always has kind words for others, someone whom I love hanging out with. As we grew into teens, I did not realize I have lost her till too late and we lost contact for a long long time. For certain reasons, I dunno how and I dunno when I managed to find her contact number and muster up my courage to get in touch with her again.

Oh boy, I was happy I did it cause chatting with her on the msn felt so real, so comfortable and so warm. It was as if we had never lost contact and walked through the teenage years together. And for that, I can't wait to see her again, to hang out with her again, to chat with her again.. just like what sisters do...  (= 

No comments:

Post a Comment