05 October 2010

There is more to life...

Don't get me wrong, I love life as it is now, nothing can compare to the last few months of my life. It was filled with happiness and laughter beyond what I imagine it to be, in short, my life is perfect. Wait... almost perfect... As I lay down on my bed, scanning through the play list, wondering what my hub station has in store for me, and I thought to myself: Here we go again, a night of shows, snacking in bed, calling my boyfriend and dreading working in two days time. I have been doing nothing else, nothing else for the past six months. It's not like my zest for life is gone, I still love doing what was mentioned above but there was something missing... The sense of fulfillment, I... still have no idea what that meant to me yet but I guess it would be something or a reason that gets me out of bed in the morning and looking forward to a brand new day (not that my family, boyfriend and friends are not reasons for that). In ten months, I would be jobless (might be...), and I would like to be able to open my arms to another job that I know I would enjoy being in but it is definitely easier said than done. What have I done so far to make that come true, nothing... so it's time to stop procrastinating and make some decisions for the future.

To the future... cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment