15 July 2011

Beautiful.... Nails?

I know how much most girls enjoy seeing their nails manicured and having that beautiful nail polish painted on their nails one by one. To me... it's a chore. It's a meaningless action that I have to perform once in 2 or 3 days. This is what I think when I am painting my nails: "Oh gosh, not again..." "When will I be able to use the toilet... 45 minutes... great..." "Oh man, the cap is stuck, now I have to use a lighter color of red compared to the ones on my toe nails." "Damn, did I just scratch those nails again." "What! I have to do it again?" "Nooo...stop peeling, I hate to do it again." "Come on, do it faster, let's get it done and over with..." "Do I really need to paint another layer of polish? Hmmm, one is fine." I know, I know. But not everyone enjoys having their nails painted or manicured. I like my nails just the way it is, like how I like myself, just the way I am =)

No comments:

Post a Comment