03 August 2008

Lost.. Today I am..

Lost.. That was the only feeling I had for the entire day. Have you ever felt scared for no reason, as if the whole world has abandoned and you are ALONE. I absolutely and utterly hate that feeling, that kind of loneliness just hit you like a wave and it seems that the whole world is still revolving but you... you have stopped and let that emotion tear you down, the fear has conquered your entire being.

Well, I have found some solutions to lessen that fear, stay close to the people you love for the entire day or do as much things as you can to keep yourself occupied, not letting your mind wonder anywhere else beyond your field of reach. But today, "my solutions" have failed me, being emotionally and physically drained... I wasn't ready for the uphill battle with my fear and not receiving any news from that someone made it only worse. It was a battle that I was bound to lose and I did... miserably...

Now here I am, typing every word, hoping that in another minute, my spirit will be able to lift itself out of the black hole and let me feel me again...

No comments:

Post a Comment