31 July 2008

Is your life precious like mine?

Reading the yahoo news this morning, one can't help but feel pity about the death of one of the twins, this pair of twins went through a marathon surgery to be separated as they were born joined at the head. It seems that a determine fighting spirit is not able to keep one from choosing their own fate of life. And I cannot imagine the pain of people who have gone through such pains just to spend another second on earth... I simply cannot comprehend why there would be some who choose to give up their lives willingly by suicide or by other means. Can't they see that lives are precious and how many are fighting to keep it. 

My life may not be perfect but I love it all the same. The freedom of being able to do all the simple things I love makes me twinkle with happiness. Living means I can...

Read a book and fall asleep in the park on a sunny day with my Tiger (my pampered but terribly cute sheltie)

Eat my bagel/croissant with lotsa of cream cheese/butter

A glass of ice cold beer whenever I feel like it

Giving hugs to my love ones anytime

Pack my bags for a getaway whenever I am down...

Aren't these reasons good enough to be alive in this world? Maybe I am a simpleton.. but who cares =)


No comments:

Post a Comment