20 July 2008

Travelling

Traveling is no longer a hobby but a way of life for me. And it still amazes me that I have manage to combine both my interest and career into one. Traveling may have become mundane for many of the same career as I am but to me, it stills sends shivers of excitement when I am bound for a destination that I have never been to!

Why is traveling one of the greatest love of my life? Well, the reason is really simple, I love every step that I take towards where I am going. From the moment I start packing all my stuff and getting ready to begin my journey, whether it is by the bus, boat or a plane, I feel my body springing with excitement. For example, if I was to be taking the plane, the process of checking in the bags, saying goodbyes to family and friends, grazing through the duty-free shops while waiting for the departure gate to open never made me felt restless. Not even when I have to squeeze my way past through hordes of people in the aircraft to get to the seat. It may be silly to some that I am still looking forward to being given the headset, night kit.. etc

And the best of all is to have someone you love sitting right next to you, holding your hands between his/hers when the plane takes off, it is a kind of simple happiness which is indescribable. For that, a toast to traveling!




No comments:

Post a Comment