02 December 2008

I am BLEEDING!

When most people say: " I am bleeding..." in a sorrowful way, one would think of the heart first but please oh please, my finger is the one suffering now thanks to my own clumsiness and stupidity. I was shutting the windows to turn on my air-conditioning when I slammed the sliding window into my wedding finger. At first, I thought it was just going to be another bruise but no! Part of the flesh was sliced off, hanging on... merely with the help of a thin, pathetic, soon-to-be-dying skin. And it started to hurt more by the minute. Why do this have to befall on me? I remember my childhood was full of falling-overs, tripping myself over everything that was in my way, knocking on every corners available, walking into any wall... etc. I wonder...

When will I ever learn to protect myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment