03 December 2008

A little hurt

This morning as I arrived back from Paris, my mind was filled with thoughts on how I should go about changing my schedule to include Melbourne the very next day. I was delighted when I managed to find someone who was willing to make a swap but this happiness was quenched with a splash of cold water when buddy did not really seem to welcome my visit to Melbourne. I could sense her hesitation in wanting me to be around on that particular day. I kept wondering about why was that so since she always welcome my visits with great anticipation and excitement. Moreover, I was giving up my off days to pop over to sort of celebrate her belated birthday and it was kind of a disappointing vibe I got from her... Finally, I knew why, she was having lunch with Mr. Rich. I guess I have to settle as being cast aside for the time being. I could understand why she rather have lunch with him than hang out with me but it did not make me feel better anyway so I cancelled the trip there.

No comments:

Post a Comment