17 March 2010

a bad week, a good week, that's my life...

last week was bad, i missed my flight, i got caught in the rain, my laptop crashed and there goes all my important files and most of all, all my precious photos that i painstakingly took in each corner of the earth... *sigh* i though nothing could go worse and i was wrong again, i went to the clinic and for some reason, i was asked to take a urine test (yew.. i know...) there were protein and white cells in it, so it seems like i have a problem and the most serious case - kidney failure.

i was shocked but that's the worst case and i haven't had a real test yet, so it's yet to be known and i can only go for the test after my menses. i was worried but now, i am just moving on but my parents are so not moving on... i wanted to bring my mum on the japan trip but this test thingy is bogging her down so i decided that i shall go for the test tomorrow although it's not going to be that accurate but at least, it put our minds on ease. mine too, to be frank.

i had a great week too, hanging our with friends, doing some baking, re-installing my 'new' laptop, bringing my dog for walks... hopefully, i can bring him to the parks soon where he can run freely but not having a car is really a big problem, all the effort in trying to flag a cab down or calling the cab companies trying to persuade them to pick up my dog and i is so frustrating...

and i am at a crossroad, i was offered a 'provisional' post at the job i applied which mean they want me, they want me not.. hahah

well, all these makes our life interesting, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment