22 November 2008

Best Friends

To be able to fall in love and have someone to be with forever in one's life may be the happiest event for most but for me, having a best friend like Ming has made me realize how lucky  I am, and to think I did not treasure our friendship till she went to Melbourne to study and she being so far away all the time made me miss her more and thought of all he times that we could have spent with one another when she was still here. 

One may ask why she is my best friend, she is my best friend for more than one thousand and one reasons but nothing beats one simple reason - she takes me as I am. And here are more reasons:

1) She would stop work and return to Melbourne from the farm just to spend a day with me
2) She listens to all my grievances and nagging without feeling bored
3) She feels sad when I am sad
4) She bakes cookies, make lasagna for me, including made to order pecan and walnut cookies I have requested
5) She always brings me to the most wonderful places she has been to in Melbourne like Piazza 51, Don Don, Victoria Market with its delicious doughnuts and Spanish Doughnuts
6) She confides in me, trusting me that I will understand what she is saying - and I do =)
7) Most of all, she is a kind, wonderful, gorgeous gal with the biggest heart you can find and SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND!

There are just too many reasons. She is a great friend whom I can laze around in the room, reading, watching television (especially our favourite lifestyle food channel and salivating over all over the food that is being prepared hehe) and yet feel at peace and happy!

I hope to be able to show her all the beautiful places that I have been too and bring her to all the places with all the great food that I ever had, to share all and all with her on my travels. To be able to find such a friend in my life has made me very very happy so I just want to say:

Thank you for being in my life, my friend and please continue to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment