19 November 2008

Rainy Day... Not A Sunny Day

Damn! It is 0730 in the morning! I was supposed to wake up at 0645 to get ready for gym at Raffles Place. That left me with two choices - Get up, wash up and take a cab there (which means I have to pay more since it is the peak hour now and all the ERPS) or laze in the bed and call in sick with a lame reason. Of course, I would choose... 2. Wasn't really a hard decision to make anyway, reasons of all sort started to run through my mind, putting it in another way, lies! Finally, after careful consideration, I settled with one that would make me feel less guilty and nobody else would be involved in my story-telling. Well, let's not go further into it. 

Actually, I love going into the gym and working out, it is just the one and a half hour of journey there is a little too time consuming and tiring. Sometimes, the ride there gives me the opportunity to read but when there are no seats available, the trip can be torturous. It is the same for my french lesson, talking about french, I really need to get it going! 

Back to today. With the rain and cool weather, there was nothing more in my mind other than my bed and the relaxing feeling of lying in it and drift off to a sweet, dreamless, peaceful sleep. But when I got home, I lost that feeling. That is how fast a person change.

Are you one of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment