23 November 2008

I have been A LAZY GIRL!

Lazy... I am such a lazy person, skipping my gym so I can sleep in more, skipping my snowboarding lessons so I can laze around at home. Well, that definitely has to change! A change it has to be but I cannot seem to get past my laziness. Well, I wonder if it is because of missing my night sleep most of the time or is it because I have snacking on too much sugary stuff which is making me feel very lethargic all the time.

Days like these have to pass and I have to make an effort to go gym and snowboarding again since I will be going to Nagano to snowboard. Talking about the trip has make me feel quite excited as I will be backpacking on my own through Nagano, Nagoya, Kyoto and Osaka all by myself. This is the first time I will be trekking over Japan myself although I have been out on trips alone.

Kind of excited but also a little worried since it will be harder to backpack in winter. January to February are the coldest months in Japan so I am hopping that I won't get lost too many times during the trip, or I would have to keep asking around for directions in that icy weather. Nevertheless, I am hoping to discover another side of me on this trip.

Lastly, I still cannot decide what to do for my annual leave in December. Should I go to Melbourne to accompany Ming for Christmas if she can't get back on time, volunteer to work in Chiang Rai with the children or stay in Singapore and master my snowboarding. 

Too many choices, too many goals, too many things that I want to accomplish... What would you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment