15 November 2008

Laziness

Well, I think it is really time for me to keep up with my blogs, seems that I have been getting lazier with time and this head of mine is getting airier as time passes by!

Christmas is arriving again, last year I spent a certain big amount on gifts and prezzies for my family and friends but this year, I would replace gifts with my lovely smile and two words:" Merry Christmas!" Why is that so? 

Because I am trapped in a deep hole dug by myself since I have made plans to go Phuket with my two lovely girlfriends and a snowboarding trip to Nagano and backpacking trip to the rest of the cities around Nagano.

I cannot help being excited about the trips although the whole world is going into recession. Well, it wouldn't help for me to be gloomy so why not cheer up and bring more smiles into this world.

Lately, life seems to be getting better, maybe because I have filled my life with plans again. And I am will be going to the manly beach for body surfing lesson in a couple of days time!
Till then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment