27 November 2008

Here comes the stress but satisfaction along with it

I drove for the first time on the road today after finally getting my sought after driving license! I was so so surprised that my brother offered me the ticket way to my first drive in the outside world and of course, it was not an opportunity to be missed!

Of course, he was wary of my driving skills so I test drive just underneath the block for a few rounds. Still feeling worried for his car, he drove first to my sis-in-law place to pick her up. It was actually decided that I would drive on the main roads till we reach the expressway and change driver. So I drove, picking up speed and confidence. Ahhhh... the feeling of being in control is indescribable. And to my surprise, he let me drove all the way back including the parking. I was delighted that I was not too bad at all and my brother passed me - good enough to be is chauffeur whenever he needed one when he is too consumed with alcohol to drive back myself but I did not mind at all as I would love to drive again. Simply, can't wait for the next!

28th November 2008 is the birthday of my best buddy, as she resides in Melbourne, the time difference is around six to seven hours. I decided that I shall wish her happy birthday according to local time which will in less than a couple of hours time! Well, I bought her a a pair of Birkies, I hope she likes it and maybe I can get her a Prada wallet when I travel to Paris tomorrow. 

Paris will be quite fun since I will be meeting Feets there and I have to say he is kind of sweet to travel down from London just to see me and I am pleased to say that I am looking forward to my everyday activities although I have been missing my snowboarding lesson for awhile due to a very hectic schedule. Hopefully, I can get back to it soon before I forgets all the basics.

Jia you for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment