22 January 2010

decisions... decisions... decisions

sometimes not making a decision... is actually making a decision. and i realize that by procrastinating, not applying for courses to upgrade myself, not actively look for a new job, i have unconsciously made a decision to stay in the job that i am in now. i didn't realize that until i heard that sentence today, i was wasting time, and my perfect excuse for that is that i am seriously thinking if the other job or course is really what i ant to do.

this is it... i have to settle down and really think about it, about what i want in life, what makes me happy and how i want to live my life. i know bombarding my head with all kinds of plans and decisions is not going to help but i am sure it is better than lying on the bed or lazing on the couch reading for the whole day. of course, reading is good but not when you have more important things to do and to decide on.

i see myself with a family and children, baking breads and cooking for my family but i have no idea how to get there. from the me now, single and in a job that brings me away for more than 20 days a month sometimes. this job has given me financial stability, freedom of time and it is practically stress free! so what am i unhappy about?

i dislike the way the management works, having off days during the weekdays are useless unless there are people who can accompany you and spend time with you, the most important factor thing of all - the job is too routine, not challenging and mind stimulating, i am gaining and learning nothing, having no satisfaction in life at the present moment.

i need to change... and i need to make some decisions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment