23 January 2010

my sister

let me proudly introduce my sister to ya all, please kindly shift your attention to the picture below:



see the cute girrrl with glasses above? that is my sis =)


i gotta know her since we were in primary school, i guess that was the only good thing that happened when i was being transferred from st. margaret's primary to pei chun primary... i remembered feeling unhappy and lost having to be taken away from the school i love, friendships and bonds were lost after the transfer, i would have told my mum that it was a big mistake that she made as i believed i would have done much better if i had stayed on... well, it's history and having to know joann made up for all the rest.


we sort of met up with each other after losing contact for more than 10 years, was it more than 10, joann? well, i am glad we did, i missed the times that we spent together when we still living right next to each other, just in different blocks.


i love hanging out with her, she is so down-to-earth, happy, kind and awfully fun to be with. you can't understand the pure joy and simplicity of being her friend unless you are lucky to be one! everything was in a mess last year but the one right thing i did was finding my way back to this sis of mine and to me, that is worth celebrating since it is hard to find a true friend who reciprocate in the same way at my age... most people that i meet now are all 'hi-bye' friends, so for a great sister like Joann - i keep her close to my heart... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment