01 January 2010

Curse of the spots...Mos..Qui...Toes...

I have no idea where they came from but all I know is that they are definitely stalking me! I am the only prey in the whole house that they seemed interested in, nobody else got bitten except for me. Any idea what my predators are? Mosquitoes! Ever since young, I have always been the one to get bitten first if there were any mosquitoes buzzing around and I always wonder why. Does it have something to do with my blood type or is my mum simply telling the truth when she said that the mosquitoes target me because my blood is 'sweet'. Come on, what silly logic is that.

From the moment I woke up this morning, I have seen the gradual increase in the number of red spots on my legs, hands and finally all over! Whenever I enter a confine space, I sense a pair of eyes spying on me, targeting the right spot to sink the needle in and waiting for the best opportunity to strike. When I went to my parent's toilet this morning, I came out with two additional bites and a dead mosquito, I won the battle but at a price... Went to other toilet, a mosquito started harassing me and this time, it was on my butt! Mosquito bites are worse than cuts, they are itchy and sometimes, I scratched the spots till they bleed...still scratching... 16 bites since this morning and still counting... Can somebody do something before I look like I am having chicken pox... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment