05 August 2009

a girl's best friends are not diamonds, but friends who last a lifetime...

Today, I got home feeling sore and tired as usual, what made it worse was an email. An email that made me feel like slapping the person who sent it or whoever was in charge of it. Next month was going to be a bad month, and this person has made it ten times worse, I replied back with an email full of anger and exclamation marks.

But after an hour or so, I forgot the fact that I was wasting my time and spirit being angry over such issues and people who are selfish. I believe in KARMA, what goes around comes around.

Well, at least, there was something to be happy about today. I read my bestie blog. Here is what I would say to her:

Ming, I am glad you took a step forward and that step will somehow lead you to somewhere and someone more beautiful. Not only being happy for you but very proud of you too. You must have used up most of your courage in doing so but you have lost none but gain more. And I can't wait to see you again, and that is because I miss my friend who is worth more than diamonds to me... =)
*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment