29 August 2009

Crinkies in The Chocolat

It taste like a brownie that is wrapped by a coat of crunchy icing. Chocolate crinkles are well known for its outer crunchy layer and its moist brownie-like core. With the pure white icing as the crunchy layer, sweetness is guaranteed. Well, at first I stated out with cute little ones but they were a little tad too dry, so I decided to increase the size of the little drops, indeed, the second batch was more moist and I got greedy, made really huge ones with lotsa of icing and the icing did not managed to melt completely to form the crunchy layer but it is still edible. Moral of the story: Greediness will never be rewarded! =)

Used the crunchy cookies as a topping for my specially made vanilla ice-cream, I just had a huge cup of those goodies... Now, I am craving for more... =p

No comments:

Post a Comment