23 August 2009

Please let me come up with some Recipes!

Having visited Australia so many times this month, my home fridge seems to be bursting at every corner. "Please do not buy anymore cheese!" my mum was shouting it to me when I left. Alas, I could not obey... I did not go for more cheese but some other kind of food. Let's see what I have stocked up in the fridge:

1) A tub of ricotta cheese
2) Feta cheese with herbs and oil
3) A piece of parmesan cheese
4) Big bag of big brown swiss mushroom
5) Small bag of small swiss mushroom
6) Small bag of white button mushroom
7) Prosciutto
8) Salami
9) Shaved ham
10) Rack of lamb
11) Beef ramp

I think that is all, I hope that is all.
Well, I haven't really thought of what to do with all the meat and cheese but I do know what kind of cake to bake for my mummy's birthday. It was a little tough thinking what to bake since she doesn't like stuff that is too creamy, so my favorite chocolate cake is out since it will loads of chocolate cream and stuff in it. It can't be too sweet or else my dad can't touch it!

So, I have settled for a lemon and orange cake which I hope will turn out well, I guess a small one will do. Now, the search for the cake tin, one of a perfect size!

No comments:

Post a Comment