04 November 2009

Halloween @ Magic Mountain of Six Flags

Halloween... last year I spent it at home although I did struggled with the decision of whether to join my friends at Zouk, I was glad I decided to snuggle in bed instead as the 'monsters of the night' whispered in my ears that the place was over-crowded and packed to the brim. This year, I would never have imagined that I would be spending my halloween at an adventure park full of thrilling rides, haunted houses and mazes prepared just for that very night. And it was a eventful day after all, sunny weather in the day as we took the rides and chilly at night as the halloween night starts.





I am not a very big fan of roller coaster rides, but it wouldn't hurt to tag along. And I am ashamed to reveal that I have totally forgotten how to drive... to the extend that I have no idea which pedal was the brake pedal... *embarrassed* Luckily, my driving skill was not needed, we do get to live another day *lol*


Tatsu was my first ride of the day and here is the description of the Tatsu: 3602 feet of blazing track. 62 miles per hour. 263 feet in plunges. Ready to take on Tatsu? Aboard the wings of Tatsu, you'll fly at speeds in excess of 62 mph through deep plunges, huge spirals and sharp dives that send you flying through the Park's mountainous terrain.





To be frank, I was so not ready for Tatsu... I screamed... and screamed....





Fools of the day... =)





Can you survive this?





Nothing beats a great day with great companionship...



No comments:

Post a Comment