15 November 2009

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer... had a very shiny nose...

Christmas... the season of joy is here again! How fast a year went, time really waits for no man. It is the time for resolutions again, as if I can remember what were mine last year. * giggles*


Sadly, it seems that I might be away for Christmas, tentatively in Los Angeles but if I am given a choice, I would like to spend it with my family. This year has been a year of 'realization', many things 'hit' me in a way like never before. For example, how important my family members (including my shetland sheepdog - Tiger) are to me, the things I rather give up to spend more time with them, my interests in cooking and baking, the ups and downs of friendships, the different way everyone prioritize things or people in their lives, whether it's family, friends, love, career and so on. I have found the 'Maslow Theory' of my life, the essential people and things that keeps me going.


The simplicity of living, the happiness that I have been seeking for has always been right in front of me, but 7 years ago, I let it go. Now, it seems to be beyond my grasp, the only thing I have in control are my feelings and thoughts. I wish I had held on tight in the past to what I yearn for now but all is too late. All I can hope is for him to turn back and realize I am still here, hoping we are still seeking for the same fate.


I believe in fate, but I create my own destiny....

No comments:

Post a Comment