11 November 2009

The Trio Combi

The raspberry delight was a great hit and I decided to take the suggestion from my sis-in-law and use a biscuit base instead of a sponge cake base. But there was no sight of any digestive biscuits in my store anywhere except for those coated with milk and dark chocolate which feels kinda of wrong... I had to use my oreo biscuits which I think would make a gorgeous trio color combi with the mousse. 


This time, I made raspberry and blackberry mousses coupled with yoghurt mousse. The base was the same a cheesecake base, battered biscuit crumbs cramped together with melted butter. This is how it looks:





One important tip on the gelatin, do not use more than recommended or the mousse might coagulate too fast and the texture may taste weird. It would present a gel like feel instead of the smooth and creamy texture.



No comments:

Post a Comment