23 December 2009

One dreadful day and one great leader

It never occur to me that one day I would be accuse of being discriminating, it came from the mouth of a rude and unreasonable man. Knowing that this man has such a character does not lighten the disappointment I felt after putting so much effort to make sure things go right for him. How can one sprout such irresponsible comments so easily, does he/she not know that such comments would hurt the other party or maybe he/she does not have the decency to care? I must admit that I was deeply hurt and certainly depressed for a while.


But I was glad that my supervisor was an understanding and encouraging man, it takes a lot for me to respect someone other than the usual 'respect' that everyone is entitled to as a human being. He is the first supervisor that I was willing to trust and for that, I told him how I felt about the whole situation and now, I could certainly rest better and hopefully, stop the growth of the white hairs that had seeded from the dramatic woo-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment