18 December 2009

Parades of Colors

Spending Thanksgiving in New York was one of happiest moment in my life, Macy's has a yearly tradition of parading down the streets of New York consisting of many colorful big balloons, bands, cheerleaders, celebrities and many many more. Each time a big balloon comes passing by, I find myself straining my neck to catch a glimpse of the surprise before the others and every single time, it puts a smile on my face, I would excitedly tell my friends what was coming next, I was a child again. And you would know why after looking at the pictures below:



































Can't help snapping a shot of the pretty little lady in red, reminds me of the simple joy of traveling and of being a child. New York, New York...

No comments:

Post a Comment