19 October 2009

Tiger's Birthday







"Happy Birthday!! Tiger!!"


I said out loud as I ran after my dog. He must think what is this crazy woman up to again. *laughs* I fed him more apples today, as usual, known as the culprit for causing him diarrhea and once, an allergy because I bought him a movable soft toy dog to play with, the bill from the veterinary caused me ten times the price of the soft toy... bravo... Karen...

Yesterday, 18th October 2009, was the birthday of my shetland sheepdog, commonly known as sheltie. He is 5 this year, but still behaves like a puppy, sulking when anyone heads out, chasing anybody with food in their hands, barking non-stop at the ice-cream and newspaper men, tugging at us when it rains to remind us that it was time to shut the windows...etc.

He has been a good dog and I always scold myself for not playing with him more whenever I am back here. He has become a part of my life the very day he was brought back to our home, a small and curious puppy whom my brother and I chose as he was 'bullying' his fellow cage-mate, thus the name - Tiger. But as we all know now, he is not that brave, jumping up at the slightest crash or bang. But our family loves him for the joy, laughter and comfort he has brought to each and everyone of us.


Cheers to the happy times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment