11 October 2009

Will You Always Be The Same

When someone says they have always been the same as before. That's total crap. What I meant by change, a change in the the way one behaves, one thinks, one talks, one reacts... etc. If you do not change, how do you adapt to the ever-changing world? How do you survive in this world where everyone else around you changes with time. 


Even I, change, from time to time, I find myself going through what I have done or felt in the past, sometimes, the change is for the better and sometimes, for the worse. But I realized, I do not see the change, only people close to me can sense the change, I might feel it, as I do things differently or maybe I feel differently. 


Till now, I am still amazed or maybe I would say scared of how people can change. People change when they live in a different environment, people change when they get to know new people. And I have come to learn that no one can stop the change.


When people gain friendship, love, money... etc They are scared that the happiness brought about by all these will be taken away, and they use all kind of methods to protect what was once theirs but only realizing that what was meant to be will be.


So sometimes to let go may not be the worst decision, not meaning you do not fight for the ones that are close to your heart but rather sometimes, letting go would keep things as it is, even though it does not progress. 


I always think back and reflect whether my actions were selfish. Sometimes, they were, sometimes, they were not. What about yours? Have you ever been selfish, have you changed?


Every action, there will always be a reaction...

No comments:

Post a Comment