18 September 2009

Family Dinner


My brother is on annual leave today so he invited our family to his place to spend the day, he must be scared of loneliness *chuckles*

Well, I like the idea anyway, my mum asked me to think of something for lunch and dinner later, so I racked my brain and came up with the menus.

For lunch, I was thinking of beef, since my sis-in-law doesn't take beef but my brother loves it, so it will be a good time to satisfy his cravings.

Lunch
Shepherd's Pie

Dinner
Prawn and Vegetables Tempura
Beef or Potato Salad
Soup (My mum gets to decide)
Char-Roasted Ribs
Sir-Fry Broccoli with Garlic
Strawberry Tarts

I think this is a good list, was hoping to get all the prep work done at home so we don't have to mess up their place later. Hmmm, peeling and mashing of potatoes, stir-frying of beef, layering of the pie, so all we need to do is pop it in the oven later at my bro's place.

For dinner, seems too early to do the prep work, but maybe marinating the ribs first is a good idea, and the strawberry tarts have been made, just ensemble of the tart itself. I am looking forward because Tiger gets to tag along, yay! I love it when he can join us on such outings, makes it a real family outing =)

I am looking forward... *hums*

No comments:

Post a Comment