14 September 2009

missing home

i am missing home, very much so... all i want to do is teleport myself back home. right... as if teleportation really exist, i must be dreaming, the fever must have gone right to my brain. well, as the elders always say, if we have a fever, just work out a sweat and you will be fine. that was exactly what i did, i went to gym in the morning hoping to complete 2km on the treadmill, but i didn't even make it to 1.5km, my stamina really sux, but i did quite a number of crunches so i did perspired and amazingly, my fever did went down slightly but it was replaced by a headache... and my voice is still gone. gone meaning that i croaked when i spoke, it was way past the stage of so called 'husky'. i wanted to call in the doctor last night but i changed my mind, less actions leads to less troubles.

i can't wait to go back! to see my dog jumping up with joy with my return, to hear my mum ask if i was tired again and to feel my dad's relief - his daughter is back safe (no words though). that's why - i am missing home...

No comments:

Post a Comment