17 September 2009

T.H.A.N.K.S

It has been a hard week, harder than I would expect but many things made it better... My supervisor, Stuart, and the team was great, I couldn't imagine having to work with an overbearing and awful team when I was feeling low. Stuart was funny and warm, losing my voice did nothing to stop me from laughing out loud at his jokes. Thinking of the way he expresses himself always made me laugh.

It was comforting to know that friends and family were by my side, they might not know the story behind but they could feel that I wasn't the same cheerful self... And in their own ways, they tried to make me feel better and they did. I could see all the efforts, no matter how small it is, I kept it in my heart.

You guys are the sunshine on my rainy days.

You will see a rainbow soon.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment