17 September 2009

LIGHTER

this morning, i woke up earlier than usual. logged onto msn and found someone whom i have not spoken for a long long time, so i pinged him and he replied. we spoke, found out how one another was doing and i find myself chuckling to some of the stuff he told me, and i realize, i do miss this person. maybe i should him to hang out soon =)

in the evening, after all the baking and cleaning, liz was online, so we chatted. and of course i do miss her because i have not met up with her for ages, she asked me if i had gone too far with my decisions, i told her maybe... but i wouldn't have walked this path if i had any other choices, i couldn't let myself become someone i am not, someone that i couldn't accept...

she told me that i didn't have to draw the line so clearly, maybe being normal friends would be better. i though... it seems like a downgrade... a sad downgrade. whatever, what done is done, i have used a thick marker pen while drawing the line, it would take ages to erase that.

anyway, the chatting with both of them made my heart a little lighter and airier, thank you guys, looking forward to the next chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment