23 September 2009

missing

i kept losing things this few days, always glancing around to make sure that i didn't leave anything behind, being sick the last 2 weeks must have put the strain on me and the non-stop coughing was killing me. but i finally realize, i didn't lose things, i lost a part of me... that was what i was looking for all the time.

i was missing a part of myself, missing the part that laughed and smiled so much in melbourne, i was missing someone, someone that i shut out totally, in order to keep me from losing myself but in the end, i still lost a part of the puzzle.

*humming* (to the songs - break me out and how to save a life) i need to find the person who can cut out the missing puzzle piece, to replace the piece that was destroyed. i am looking, i am finding, i am waiting, i am searching... for you (can you hear me? please come along soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment