07 September 2009

New Point

Sigh... when you need to find someone, the person is never around. You would try a thousand ways to reach that person, through email, through sms, through the facebook or any kind of tricks up your sleeve... reaching only one conclusion... the person is uncontactable.

I need a break, a break from work, a break from thinking and a break from plans. When you try so hard to convince yourself that you are fine and cool about everything, it sometimes become a fact... a reality... but if the 'sometimes' becomes other wise, you find your fine-ness and cool-ness disintegrating and clamping up your nerves. That is what I am going through now... the clamping up stage. And I need to snap out of it soon and get on with life.

I wish to unlearn something, to erase some part of my memory, to go back to the past, to start all over again, to forget... But I have reach the present, the only way is the future, so I have to learn how to... wear a mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment